Tuesday, October 26, 2010

RH 5 - 3 Eusoff Hall

Playing against Eusoff's reserve team, RH managed to notch their first hall friendly win this season! Goals by foreign import Jeff, non hall members Safar and Muru and another by team captain Jerome made sure we ended the match on a high.

However, the blog name actually refers to our IHG wins...in which case, as it has been for the past 5 years...still stands. We have never won a single IHG match for that period. In fact, Ripley's Believe It Or Not Asia has offered to give us a slot on the show.

Their tagline?

"RH hasn't won a single IHG game in 5 years --- Unbelievable? Believe it."

On a much sadder note....I think I'm the only one reading this since I sincerely doubt anyone else actually comes here anymore, but I always believed in keeping a record of our matches...you know...just in case.

So if you still are reading this (you poor thing...obviously nothing better to do with your life), please give me a little love and a small shoutout will ya? Much appreciated.

5 comments:

  1. i obviously have nothing better to do with my life since im ALWAYS kind enough to help you stock up on maggie mee.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha..yess!! and I know Tito was here also..hoho.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Thaddy, I'll read. you just keep writing. lol

    ReplyDelete